Tuesday, March 12, 2013

NO THINKER NO EINSTEIN: I JUST WANNA BE ME


Let me play
Let me be a game
I wanna be a clay
Flexing and taking different shapes
I don't wanna be a sheep
who'll follow a path
No thinker No enistein
I just wanna be me.

Let me fly
Let me be a bird
I'll do things on my term
Moving and seeing different places
I don't wanna be an ideal child
With side parted hair and dressed formal style
No thinker No enistein
I just wanna be me.

Let me live
Let me be myself
Don't put me in a science lab
I'll do experiments in a lab called life
I don't wanna be a scientist who invent
I just wanna discover myself
No thinker No enistein
I just wanna be me.

  by Mayank Kashyap

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Terms of use and Copyright policies

TERMS OF USE AND COPYRIGHT POLICIES

1.Since this blog is subjected to copyright issue, the author has both moral and creative rights over all the post/update in this blog.

2.The readers/anybody are strictly prohibited to use the items of this blog in any way (personally, publicly or any other way)

3.The author solely hold the right to allow the use of any items of this blog by the readers/anybody but only in the case, that the person has taken prior permission and the author permits him/her to do so.

4.The author holds the right to delete any comment in this blog, if he finds it offensive or he may feel like removing it.

5.Any person found violating any of the norms mentioned above will be subjected to legal proceeding only under the Jurisdiction of Patna High Court or any other settlement found suitable by the author.

© 2011 SNAPPY THOUGHTS, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena