Monday, January 13, 2014

Liebster Award-- My Liebster Moment

I have been nominated for the Liebster Award for the very first time and it really feels good. Thank you Aayesha Hakim http://aayesha1611.blogspot.in for that.
And Now since I am accepting this award, I feel delighted and ecstasy. It's really great to know that my work has been acknowledged.
I believe writing is a heavenly thing to do. Its a wonderful way to express your feeling. For me writing is my meditation. When I started blogging I never knew that I will receive so much appreciation from my readers. Thanks to god for giving me the world best readers. My readers are my sole motivation to write more and more.
Thank you once again +Aayesha Hakim .

Liebster Award
This award is intended to promote love and spread blogging goodness amongst new bloggers. The word Liebster hold its origin form Germany which means "sweetest" "dearest" etc.

The Rules for Liebster Award.
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 200 followers.
4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
5. Give you nominees 11 question to answer..

Now, My answers to +Aayesha Hakim 's questions.
q1. What would you wish to name a movie about your life?
a- "The Ace" ( Yes I accept its too over the top, I mean it sound like I am self obsessed but it's not like that. Sometimes you just have to go over the top specially if it's a movie. ;)

q2. What is you favorite blog post from your blog? Link please!
a- It's really tough to decide. I love my works. But if I have to choose then I'll go for two posts.
 (1) The Shadowed Love
 (2) Hara nahi bas kuch thak sa gaya hoon.

q3. What is the best piece of life advice you could give to someone?
a-  "No one can predict to what height you can soar. Even you'll not know until you spread your wings."

q4. Worst thing a person can do to you?
a- I fear nothing. The only thing I am concerned about is my family and all those who I consider as family. So, The worst thing a person can do to harm me is to harm my family and all those who I consider as family.

q5. Give me description of what you see when you look out of the window this very moment?
a- A wonderful question at a wonderful time. What I see in front of me when I look out of the window is the main entrance of a school premises. Small children are coming out of it in maroon trousers/skirts, white shirt and maroon sweater over it. Some kids are leading their parents and their parents are following them. Some of them are behaving like a disciplined kid and are walking with their parents, holding their hands. Most of the children are busy narrating their last five hours to their parents and they are listening with an animated expression. The fast steps of some parents clearly shows that they are in a rush to reach home.

q6. What do you think about my blog?
a-  I think you blog posts are really meaningful. Your works clearly shows your love for writing. The blog is really impressive. :) Keep Writing.

q7. Items on your bucket list?
a- To be a professional and best selling author. I want to personify writing one day. Jai mata di.

q8. What is the thing you do at the end of your day just before going to bed?
a-  I end my day by thanking god for everything.

q9. Anything you want to change about yourself?
a- Please don't think that I am arrogant but trust me I don't want anything to change about myself. All I need is improvement.

q10. Do you agree with popular belief that man is ruled by head and woman is ruled by heart?
a- If I were a 60 year old man, then yes. But since I am not so my answer is HELL NO!
Men are never ruled by head. They use their head just to hide their emotions. Heart is the driving force behind both man and woman. But now a days people are becoming very smart and mature and they use the solid combination of heart and head.

q11. What according to you is the problem most of the youth face today?
a- The problem with most of the youth is that they are stuck inside a virtual world and are not aware of their surrounding. If they become aware of the same they will find a writer and poet inside them.

Dear +Aayesha Hakim , these were a wonderful questions indeed. It was fun answering them.

My Nominees ( Flash Lights and drum rolls please!!!!)
1. http://viditibhargava.blogspot.in/
2. http://petrichorandclouds.blogspot.in/
3. http://stillettomaniac.blogspot.in/
4. http://sakshinanda.blogspot.in/
5. http://www.factfiction.in/
6. http://propelsteps.wordpress.com/
7. http://namrota.blogspot.in/
8. http://mukulikamusings.blogspot.in/
9. http://piyusadas.blogspot.in/
10. http://www.renuvyas.com/
11. http://anitaexplorer.blogspot.in/

Questions for my nominees.
q1. Who is your favorite author?
q2. Anything you want to change about yourself?
q3. Quote that inspires you?
q4. What do you think about my blog?
q5. What writing means to you?
q6. What according to you is problem most of the youth face today?
q7. Describe the place you fancy about? ( An imaginary place)
q8. What do you think is your strength?
q9. How do you start your day?
q10. One thing you want to do before you die?
q11. Do you want to be an author?

To all my nominees, Congratulation for your nominations. I really like your posts and that is the sole reason behind this nomination. Best of luck and keep writing. Stay happy, Stay connected. :)
WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS

8 comments:

  1. many many congratulations.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the advice you gave... Indeed the truth! Congratulations on the first Liebster Mayank. Wishing your blog loads of prosperity and many more Liebsters to come...
    Thank you so much for passing on the award to me, I am honored! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @bushra Thanks for your wishes, means a lot :) And you deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, Heartiest Congratulations to you, Mayank for winning your very first Liebster Award. May you win many more! Best wishes :)
    Thanks for nominating me. I shall accept your Award after accepting my pending ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @anita Thnx for ur wishes. Looking forward to your acceptence

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Mayank! Nice answers, especially A5 :)
    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @aayesha ..thnx.. glad you like my answers..It was fun answering them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Terms of use and Copyright policies

TERMS OF USE AND COPYRIGHT POLICIES

1.Since this blog is subjected to copyright issue, the author has both moral and creative rights over all the post/update in this blog.

2.The readers/anybody are strictly prohibited to use the items of this blog in any way (personally, publicly or any other way)

3.The author solely hold the right to allow the use of any items of this blog by the readers/anybody but only in the case, that the person has taken prior permission and the author permits him/her to do so.

4.The author holds the right to delete any comment in this blog, if he finds it offensive or he may feel like removing it.

5.Any person found violating any of the norms mentioned above will be subjected to legal proceeding only under the Jurisdiction of Patna High Court or any other settlement found suitable by the author.

© 2011 SNAPPY THOUGHTS, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena