Sunday, November 17, 2013

BELIEVE


Believe is a magical word. If you believe impossible becomes possible and if you believe walking is difficult, then it’ll surely become difficult. It’s your belief which shapes your attitude and life. It’s your first step towards success.
It was belief of Arumina Sinha, a one legged women which empowered her to conquer Mount Everest. It was belief of Oscar Pistorius, a man with both legs amputated which empowered him to become the first amputee to win an able-bodied world track medal at summer Olympics in 2012.
I was a shy writer before. I was afraid of being rejected by the readers. Approximately nine months ago on one bright day I started believing in myself and in my writing and Snappy Thoughts came into existence. It has done miracles for me and especially for my writing and confidence. Eighteen thousand page views in nine months are not excellent but for me it’s exciting and encouraging. Now I believe I can write for the next level. Some times I wonder what would have been my life if I didn't believe in myself and in my writing. It’s my belief and you, the most wonderful readers of the world who are responsible for directing my life.

It’s your belief which make you push your self beyond your limits. It’s your belief which brings satisfaction in your life. So, start believing and keep reading Snappy Thoughts.                        
                    Happy Reading <3 

4 comments:

  1. yes you are right... belief makes everything possible. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you agree. I hope you'll never stop believing and I wish success for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed hope and faith are fundamental in ones life, otherwise they would just bury themselves in despair and lose life altogether.

    Pages off Life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Terms of use and Copyright policies

TERMS OF USE AND COPYRIGHT POLICIES

1.Since this blog is subjected to copyright issue, the author has both moral and creative rights over all the post/update in this blog.

2.The readers/anybody are strictly prohibited to use the items of this blog in any way (personally, publicly or any other way)

3.The author solely hold the right to allow the use of any items of this blog by the readers/anybody but only in the case, that the person has taken prior permission and the author permits him/her to do so.

4.The author holds the right to delete any comment in this blog, if he finds it offensive or he may feel like removing it.

5.Any person found violating any of the norms mentioned above will be subjected to legal proceeding only under the Jurisdiction of Patna High Court or any other settlement found suitable by the author.

© 2011 SNAPPY THOUGHTS, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena